Adventure Cove Sentosa

The thrilling pipeline plunge, tidal twister, the bluewater waves, the lazy river... what more could you ask for in a water park? (I know, that all of my nephews and nieces were there too!) 

My favorite moments?
  • Kuya not wanting to leave the big waves! I'm the happiest when Kuya does something he really likes, much more when he's the one initiating it.
  • Daddy and Miguel spending time alone at the giant slide. Because he wanted the both of them to be partners that day.
  • Me riding the floater. Alone. Enjoying like a kid. 
  • Hubby and I at the Pipeline plunge. 
  • Mae and I at the Pipeline plunge. 
  • Corndogs! 


Made this layout with NEONS in my mind and Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers were perfect for my idea. I like that these papers are so fun and cute but not too girly. 


The title is made with a mix of Sizzix Eclips and thickers. I also experimented with masking, painting and embossing with neon embossing powders but I didn't like how it turned out so I tried to cover it up with  washi and paper strips, and finished the layers with machine stitching. Talk about real SCRAP-booking haha!


Inspired by Corrie Jones' see-thru challenge at Two Peas, I covered up the "unwanted' photo (because I printed it with the wrong setting, making it dark, but I didn't want to throw it away) with vellum, sealed it with stitching and splattered with white paint. 

Now, here are the rest of our photos. The very few photos we have (WHY??!!) Because when you're dripping wet and enjoying that much, you tend to choose to ignore the camera :P 





















I'm also submitting this to Let's Get Trendy Now 3's neon challenge. I can't get enough of neon nowadays haha! 

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay...LOVE. your style is so much fun...such a cute family!!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

yyam said...

Ooooh...looks like you guys had lots of fun!

I love your neon layout....all the little bits and bobs...super fun!

Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

Sandy Ang said...

such a gorgeous page. just fantastic ! i'm so wishing we get back to the days of blue skies instead of brown haze.

Gi meaningful purple life said...

So colorful your layouts as your pictures, I've been craving for some pool time. I went to the creek this weekend and it is so cool the water.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! this is amazing!! LOVING the colors and loving your family photos!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!

N@ Ali said...

OH MY WOWOWOW!!! what a fantastic layout! congrats on your win!

Silje said...

WoW - What an awesome page! Love all the layers with Washi tape and all the cute details! Love it!

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

beautiful and original!!!

AddThis