I was having a really nice morning when my temper failed me (but I won't bore you with the details) and it was almost impossible to smile again. Until I saw this cup on the table -- with a teabag. Obviously, husband had tea, finished, put his cup on the table (instead of putting it away or better yet washing it. But I swear this isn't the reason why I got pissed. LOL!)
I always nag when I see cups being just left on the table EXCEPT for this one. Because it literally made me feel better when I...
1. refilled the cup with a steaming water.
2. took a sip. Umm. Chamomile nice!
3. went to the kitchen and took a coaster.
4. sat down in my happy place for awhile and enjoyed the tea, noticed and appreciated the cool "daddy shirt" prints...
5. "Aha! Blog post!" (forgetting for a while about the numerous posts I already have scheduled because once in awhile we just have to share about any-spur-of-the-moment-thing!)
So here I am posting a reminder that Father's day is on June 16 this 2013. I hope I have helped you with this little reminder. Because you have helped me be in the mood again :) Thank you very much!
And by the way, I used A Beautiful Mess and Pictapgo to edit the photo above. These two apps are my recent favorite of all! They make my life easy and fun :) Go check it out!
Pictapgo filters (there's more actually. these are the only filters that could fit in one iphone screen, you have to scroll like 4 more times!)
original iphone photo
That's all for today.. I will be back soon with some Father's day cards and mini albums. By the way, I just thought, everyday should be father's day, mother's day, etc day... but then I think it's good to have one special day to celebrate so that gift sellers and card makers like me can earn a living, ya know :P
Have a good mood this weekend! Haha! :)